Is it possible to combine 120 individual applications?

I need quick advice: We are looking for a tool with which we can summarize and evaluate approx. 120 individual applications in terms of data. Could you do something like that with Scopeland?

• Gefällt
Antwort

The problem exists in many companies. Scopeland is pure database technology. The easiest exercise for Scopeland is to access existing databases. The better the data model is there, the better Scopeland can handle it without further ado, as Scopeland automatically analyzes the data model. Of course you have to know the content, i.e. the semantics, because an automaton can only evaluate syntax and formal rules. It’s best if you contact Scopeland directly. So you can put a Scopeland system over all data sources and manage and evaluate this data centrally. A gradual replacement of the old applications by Scopeland is also conceivable. This is quite simple, as you can proceed iteratively. At the same time you can standardize and centralize your data. But you have to look at the processes because it’s like redesigning the application landscape.Send me a pm if you want to know more

• Gefällt
Antwort
Abbruch