Registration, participation, membership in the community
(1) The prerequisite for using the forum and the community is prior registration. Upon successful registration, the user becomes a member of the Community.
(2) There is no entitlement to membership.
(3) The user may not allow third parties to use his access. The user is obliged to keep his access data secret and to protect it from access by third parties.
Services of the provider
(2) The provider does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness and usefulness of the content provided.
(1) Claims for damages by the user are excluded unless otherwise specified below. The above exclusion of liability also applies to the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider if the user asserts claims against them.
(2) Excluded from the exclusion of liability specified in paragraph 1 are claims for damages due to injury to life, limb, health and claims for damages arising from the breach of essential contractual obligations. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfilment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract. Also excluded from the exclusion of liability is liability for damages resulting from an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, its legal representatives or vicarious agents.
Obligations of the user
(1) The user undertakes vis-à-vis the provider not to publish any contributions that violate good morals or applicable law. In particular, the user undertakes not to publish any contributions,
the publication of which constitutes a criminal offence or an administrative offence,
which violate copyright, trademark or competition law,
that violate the Legal Services Act,
which have offensive, racist, discriminatory or pornographic content,
that contain advertising.
(2) In the event of a breach of the obligation under paragraph 1, the provider is entitled to modify or delete the corresponding contributions and to block the user’s access. The user is obliged to compensate the provider for the damage caused by the breach of duty.
(3) The provider has the right to delete contributions and contents, if these could contain a legal offence.
(4) The provider has a claim against the user to indemnification from claims of third parties who assert these because of the violation of a right by the user. The user undertakes to support the provider in defending against such claims. The user is also obliged to bear the costs of an appropriate legal defence of the provider.
Transfer of rights of use
(1) The copyright for the posted contributions remains with the respective user. The user, however, grants the provider the right, by posting his contribution in the forum, to keep the contribution permanently available on his website for retrieval and to make it publicly accessible. The provider has the right to move contributions within his website and to combine them with other content.
(2) The user has no claim against the provider to deletion or correction of contributions created by him.
Termination of membership
(1) The user can terminate his membership by making a corresponding declaration to the provider without notice. Upon request, the provider will then block the user’s access.
(2) The provider is entitled to terminate the membership of a user under observance of a notice period of 2 weeks to the end of the month.
(3) If there is an important reason, the provider is entitled to block the user’s access immediately and to terminate the membership without notice.
(4) After termination of the membership, the provider is entitled to block the user’s access. The provider is entitled, but not obliged, to delete the content created by the user in the event of termination of membership. A claim of the user to the surrender of the created contents is excluded.
Modification or discontinuation of the offer
(1) The provider is entitled to make changes to his service.
(2) The provider is entitled to terminate his service subject to a notice period of 2 weeks. In the event of the termination of his service, the provider is entitled but not obliged to delete the content created by the users.
choice of law
The contractual relations between the provider and the user shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. The mandatory consumer protection regulations of the country in which the user has his habitual residence are excluded from this choice of law.
If you have any questions, please contact the provider of the forum. Further information can be found in the imprint.